Sunday, February 21, 2010

Motion Sickness






from watching too much tv. Who would've thought lol. Yes, I'm THAT out of practice when it comes to television.

Too much has happened since....I'm sicksicksick and can't carry on a conversation without coughing my lungs out, so I'll let the pictures do the talking today.



got free tickets to watch men's ice hockey, sweden vs belarus. so happy!!! choychoy was the only one who'd go with me. lol.! then found out they were suite tickets. omfg. sweet tickets indeed! happy surprises, non?

adam was the one who gave me the tickets. here are his long lost swedish triplets in action. sedin and sedin

welcome back, ohlund....i miss u!

putting super in supervisor. i wound up really sick the next morning, and brittney took care of me then sent me home for sleep lol.
battling the crowds after the game to leave Canada Hockey Place.

ugh ok going to sleep now. dear cough, please go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine. - Free Blogger Templates - Home