Thursday, February 18, 2010

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.


That's what Wayne Gretzky said.

:D

I'm completely exhausted - both emotionally and physically. Every day, I come home be it from work or from volunteer, and I just collapse. Too much excitement, too much of everything happening, too many voices asking Echo to do something.

I'd complain, but I can't. I love it.

My body thinks otherwise, and it's definately letting me know. Eyes water, running for my bottle of Cold-FX, and before you know it, I'm dead in bed...fever, chills, sore throat, plugged nose and all. Oh God. Dragged myself out of bed today (literally) to go in to volunteer. Got to push people in wheelchairs for 3 hours. Ate enough Strepsils to make my doctor cringe. But I met so many nice people from everywhere, and they were all so grateful that I'm taking my time and energy to bring them from the entrance to the security gate to the shuttle bus. And they all laughed at the fact that "they found a girl [my] size to push [them]". Seriously, they all said that to me. And trust me, I had my doubts.

But hey, it's another adventure, no?

So, thus ended shift 7. Only 4 more shifts to go. I don't want this to end!


Never without a smile.
The two people who puts the word "super" in supervisor - Adam & Brittney.
I'll always remember, and will always look up to them, if ever I need to be a leader again.


Everyday, I crawl into bed wanting to write. But I have no energy for it. I hope that when I have the time and energy, I still remember what I wanted to write down. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine. - Free Blogger Templates - Home