Thursday, March 11, 2010

Karma's such a bitch.


I love it.

April 14, 2009. Shitty day turned into the best day of my life.

Shitty part was because someone whom I had considered to be my best friend for the past 6 years told me, while I was falling apart because I had found out something I really didn't need to find out, to suck it up and deal with it.

With friends like that, who needs enemies.

So two days ago, I got the chance to say it back. Karma's such a bitch, isn't it?

But in a way, I have to thank him. Without him, I wouldn't have ran into Rob.

Who says the number 4 was bad luck? :)


:Love:

Remember Me is coming out tomorrow. I unfortunately will not get to see it tomorrow because I'm still sick. Monday. Fingers crossed.

Oh right, I'd also have to thank this so called friend of mine. He taught me that I really didn't need him in my life afterall. And I'm better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine. - Free Blogger Templates - Home