Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where do you see yourself in 3 years? 5 years?


I hate that question. I hate it when people ask me that question. I don't see myself doing anything in 3 years. I can't even figure out what it is I'm supposed to be doing tomorrow - except for work of course.

I obviously am not a very ambitious sort of person.

I can tell you I don't want to be doing what Im doing now in 3 years. That's about it.

I can also probably tell you that I really need a career change. I seriously would like a desk that I can put pictures at. Actually. I would like a desk where I can put a bottle of Snapple on and not get yelled at. Honestly, do you care that your teller has a bottle of Snapple on her desk? I mean...tellers talk all day. Literally. Is it so horrible that she needs to drink something other than water? Why the heck do you care anyway, as long as your bills are paid, you get your money, you make your investments etc.

See? I need a career change lol.

Don't ask me where I want to go.



If I knew, I'd be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine. - Free Blogger Templates - Home