Friday, March 26, 2010

Keep on going

I've just signed on to volunteer at the BMO Vancouver Marathon, happening May 2. Choychoy decided to join me. Not quite a smurf experience, but I can't wait.

Need to find more things to do!!

Jackie suggested dance. I'm up for that.

Too much drama lately. It hurts my head. People give me headaches. Geez. Need to rent a good movie. Anyone want to watch Blind Side with me?

What am I doing home on a friday night?
Perhaps I shall pick up my story and keep writing tonight.

p.s. i can't get the rss feed to work! =(
p.p.s. never mind i got it working.

---

my manager at the bank asked about my time at the olympics in the car on the way to dinner on tuesday. i told him how much fun i had, how incredible everything was...

he asked me why i decided to do it in the first place. what make me sign up.
i told him it was to prove something
and he goes "prove something? what did u have to prove?"
to prove i was good enough.
why would u think you're not good enough?
because someone once told me i'm not good enough.

why would u even for a second believe that you're not good enough? you KNOW you're good enough
.
i know that now. i didn't know that then.
pfft and what is HE doing now.
nothing.
exactly.
and i know that now. but i have to thank him.
i proved a whole lot more than just the fact i'm good enough.
But is good enough...good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine. - Free Blogger Templates - Home