Wednesday, March 31, 2010

They lost my 6 year old kid in Tanzania. :*(

Things I should be doing:
x . clean room
x. watch my movie rentals (Post Grad for brainlessness, Little Ashes for Rob dosage, The Blind Side for heart)
x . continue to think of how to re-design my dad's catalogue. u don't give someone 3 days to think of something. geez.
x . look for a new job (-_-''')

Things I'm doing instead:
x . blogging
x . getting angry at World Vision

Why am I getting angry at World Vision? THIS is why I'm angry at them:


Can SOMEONE please tell me how the hell they lost my sponsor child. I thought that in this village that I'm supposedly sponsoring, there's actually World Vision people there that are helping build things, teach things etcetc. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LET AN ENTIRE FAMILY GO MISSING?! Fine. Relocation. I understand relocation. Why you would re-locate out of a supposedly getting better village into the unknowns is beyond me. But fine, people like to relocate other people. Considering it's a relocation PLAN, how then are they UNABLE TO GET IN CONTACT with my family!? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 6 YEAR OLD CHILD!? HE JUST TURNED 6!!!

ohmygod. I'm so angry. THEN they have the balls to ask me to sponsor another child. Why the hell do I trust you with my money when you go and lose my kid?! But now I will feel guilty if I said no to this kid. It's not his fault World Vision is stupid.

I helped change his life?! I'm not buying it. I help change his life and you go and lose him for me. I JUST BOUGHT HIM A BOX OF CRAYONS!!! omfg.

Excuse me, I'm going to go and cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cloudy with a chance of Sunshine. - Free Blogger Templates - Home